Re: Procedure proposal

Hi Junichi,

Thanks, your proposal seems like a good idea to me as it will help us to
gather scenarios more quickly

I will plan to add brief use cases to the spreadsheet...

Regards and best wishes,

Kevin

*Kevin Gavigan BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, MCP MCTS*
*Software Architect*

*Connected Infotainment*

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
*GO03/057** • **Building 523, **Gaydon** • **Maildrop: (G03)*
*Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR*