Re: REMINDER: W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting

Hi,

I’ve reviewed the use cases and added my comments on the spreadsheet[1].
I think there are two discussion points which would affect the spec
significantly.

(1) 'Set' function
Personally, I disagree to provide the 'set' function at this moment for
security reason, but there a few use cases that requires the
functionality for window, sunroof, door lock, air conditioner and seat
setting.

(2) Controlling data-set or data-granularity depending on app,
regulation or situation(e.g., in accidents)
Current spec seems to have only one all-or-nothing permission for the
API and doesn't care more complicated cases.

Regards,
Junichi

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ij-2I-H4HbilVQ_muCmUayVqmVfdbkoke690MA0kdo/edit?usp=sharing