主题:  Re: 征集审阅意见:WCAG2.1中文授权翻译稿
日期:  06 Mar 2019 16:53:12 +0800
发件人:  王炜 <wangwei_eagle@zju.edu.cn>
收件人:  public-auth-trans-zh@w3.org
抄送:  Roy Ran <ran@w3.org>

大家好,
本次WCAG
2.1授权翻译由浙江大学发起,参与单位包括中国残疾人联合会、中国信息通信研究院、中国电子技术标准化研究院、W3C中国、北京联合大学特教学院、长春大学特教学院、中国盲文出版社、深圳信息无障碍研究会、腾讯、阿里巴巴、百度、IBM中国等单位。
本次WCAG2.1中文授权翻译与2018年7月启动,并与2018年12月完成备选授权翻译稿(https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/index.html)
2018年12月,将备选翻译稿发布给单位并进行审阅,截止至2019年3月5日,除部分文本翻译一致性错误外,未收到实质性反对意见。(详情见总结清单:
https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/summary.html )
------------------------
Results for WCAG 2.1 Authorized Translation review:

The Authorized Translation initiated by Zhejiang University(ZJU),  ZJU
as LTO,  participants including theChina Disabled Persons’
  Federation,China Academy of Information and Communications
Technology,China Electronics Standardization Institute,W3C
Beihang,Special Education College of Beijing Union University,Changchun
University,Chinese Braille Press,nformation Accessibility Research
Society Shenzhen, Tencent,Alibaba Group, Baidu,IBM Human Ability &
Accessibility Centre etc.
The WCAG 2.1 Chinese Authorized Translation launched from July 2018,
  and Candidate Authorized Translation completed in December 2018
(Latest CAT: https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/index.html ).
  In December 2018, we sent it out and called for review. Until March 5
2019, there is no objections have been received except for some errors
of  translation consistency (Please find the summary in:
https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/summary.html ).

王炜 ✉
浙江大学计算机学院软件研究所
中国残疾人信息和无障碍技术研究中心