Translation now published - Re: Report on revision of the CAT of WCAG 20 into Russian

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:44:19 +0100, Daniel Novichkov
<daniel.novichkov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Report about the revision of the Russian translation
> WCAG 2.0
>
> The work on revision of the Russian translation of the Web-content
> accessibility guidelines was finished on 9 February 2012.
>
> Up to this moment experts of the Review experts group had enough time to
> get acquainted with the document. For their convenience following
> documents were published on the Internet:
> - original document
> - translated document
>
> Every member of the expert group received translated document by e-mail.
>
> Initially 25 professionals having experience of work within education,
> social, software and informational technologies domain were invited to
> work in the revision group. Final evaluation of the translated document
> was received from 22 experts.
[...]

Dear Daniel,

I am pleased to announce that we published today the Russian Authorized
Translation of WCAG 2.0.

Lead Translation Organization: UN Information Center

"Руководство по обеспечению доступности веб-контента (WCAG) 2.0"
https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-ru/

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=any&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&auth=yes&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Thank you for your hard work!

I will next announce this on the w3c-translators mailing list.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org