Re: Question What to do with errata when translating?

Hi Eric,

Great news, we look forward to this translation!

Since the Errata only contains editorial errors, we had decided that it
does not make sense to repeat these errors in the translations. Please
make these errata changes in your translation and record this fact in
the errata page of the translation (just a simple statement like "all
errata documented in [1] until #date# have been incorporated" or so).

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/errata/>

Regards,
   Shadi