R: Published Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 in Italian

Thank you!

---

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it)

IWA International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator

Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer dialogues'

Expert of ISO JTC 1/SC 35 'User Interfaces'

---

International Web Association

http://www.iwanet.org