Re: [30-day review period] Re: the CAT on an "authorized translation of WCAG 2.0 into French" is online !

Thank you very much Coralie !

I did put on line the announcement :
- Web site of the WCAG 2.0 translation into French :
http://www.braillenet.org/accessibilite/wcag20/index.php
- AccessiWeb Web site :
http://www.accessiweb.org/fr/accessibilite_web/actualites/#wcag20_fr_3mars2009

I sent the information to all partners and sent it to our mailing lists
on Web Accessibility :
-
http://list.accessiweb.org/pipermail/liste_gta_list.accessiweb.org/2009-March/000321.html
-
http://list.accessiweb.org/pipermail/accessibilite-numerique_list.accessiweb.org/2009-March/002008.html

Let's read now the public comments ! :-)

Many thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Pierre GUILLOU
AccessiWeb
Directeur AccessiWeb
Digital & Web Accessibility Chief Officer
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 27 26 25
pierre.guillou@accessiweb.org
http://www.accessiweb.org