SIDAR support for translation WCAG 1.0 into Catalán

From: Fernando Gutiérrez <ferguweb@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:54:54 +0100
To: public-auth-trans-ca@w3.org

We, the team of reviewers responsible for taking part in the revision of
this translation on behalf of Fundación y Seminario SIDAR, we understand
that our support is necessary for the publication of the document in its
current state and, since the deadline of revision has finished and that
the LTO has declared that they accepts our observations and will include
them in a next revision, we give our OK to the current translation in
the hope that the beginning of another deadline for modifications will
be soon opened for the document.

Fernando Gutiérrez, in behalf of the revision team of SIDAR for the WCAG
1.0 translation into catalán

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Arnau Siches