Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Mar 25, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees: Paul, Chris L, Raymond

Minutes:

   - Privacy issue <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2061>:
   Paul to follow up with notes from Mozilla's privacy and security experts.
   - CI will have to wait until bikeshed is fixed.
   - V1 issues:
      - Fix PannerNode refDistance description unclear
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2184>
      - Resolved Sorting tracks alphabetically is underspecified
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1772> to remove
      "lexicographic" but still say sort by code units because that's what
      Javascript strings do.
      - Need final agreement on issue Improve description of parameters for
      process() calls on client objects extending AudioWorkletProcessor
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1933>
   - V1 PRs
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2172>; basically
      waiting for bikeshed to be updated so it can render the spec.
      - V2
      - No new issues/PRs
   - F2F
      - Raymond to send out official notice based on the proposal, except
      time is 7-9 am PDT.
   - AOB
      - Paul mentioned that Firefox will ship AudioWorklets to stable in
      1.5-2 months, nightlies will soon have a full implementation.

Next meeting on Apr 2 is a Community Group meeting, and we will be back to
our normal times since Europe will have switched to daylight time by then.

See you then, same bat time and bat channel!