Audio Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation (fwd)

Dear Members of the Audio Working Group,

I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily
public mailing list, to notify the group of the new charter approval and
call for participation.

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/