Re: CG Meeting, Thu, Feb 6, 2020

All,

To add to the summary Christoph made, here are the V2 issues that were
discussed:
- https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/5
- https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/4 (4 and 5 are really
linked)

Not in V2, but clearly related, WebCodecs were discussed, I did a general
overview, and answered a couple questions.

Thanks all for joining,
Paul.