Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Nov 21, 9:00 am PST

Attendees:  Chris L, Matt, Paul, Raymond

Minutes:

   - Paul updated us on some experiments he did for the privacy issue.
      - Basically protecting WebAudio beyond the sample rate and number of
      channels doesn't help because Javascript itself can provide the
      fingerprinting data without WebAudio.
      - Paul will follow up on the issue with more info.
      - Chris said this will most likely close out the issue and then we
      can submit a new draft and move forward with re-chartering as well.
   - Paul also updated us with Firefox's AudioWorklet implementation:
      - Message ports work and will land soon.
      -  Only the AudioParam's are left to do. [Really great news!]
   - Marked a couple of v1 issues as Ready for Editing, but no new issues
   since last time.
      - Everyone will continue to work on the outstanding v1 issues to get
      them closed.
   - WebMidi may need an update.
      - Raymond to talk to Chris Wilson about what needs to be done, and
      Raymond will help update the spec if needed so we can get
another editor's
      draft published.
   - Next week is Thanksgiving in the US, so no meeting next week.  Next
   meeting will be Dec 5, which will be a CG meeting.

Enjoy the break from meetings, and we'll see you all in December for a CG
meeting