Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Nov 14, 9:00 am PST

Attendees: Paul, Hongchan, Ruth, Raymond

Minutes:

   - Discussed some of the privacy issues raised in
   https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2061
      - Paul talked about how Firefox has a mode to limit fingerprinting,
      but it's all or nothing, more or less.
      - Will add some additional text to say browser "may" return a value
      that does or does not match the actual hardware, such as the number of
      channels available.  Other things need investigation.
   - Triaged new V1 issues: