Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Oct 24, 8:30 am PDT

Attendees:  Paul, Hongchan, Ray

Minutes:

   - Went over the two new V1 issues.
      - Fork the audio eq doc
      - Do the editorial changes for Biquad
   - Please work on the V1 issues that are ready for editing
   - No new V2 issues
   - Other business
      - Paul is giving a talk at WAC 2019 and will again ask for people to
      join the community group to help shape the new version
      - Questions on what we really need to do to get to recommendation
      (other than burning down the list of issues)
      - Questions on how developers can tell if v2 is available without
      sniffing for features.  Should we do something like what webGL
does?  Some
      kind of capability query?  How do we manage breaking changes?  Don't need
      answers now, but need to think about these.

Finally, there was a request to move the meeting time from 8:30 am Pacific
time to 9:00 am Pacific.  This used to be our regular meeting time before
it was moved to 8:30.  *If this will not work for you, please say so.
Otherwise, we'll move it to 9am.*

Next week will be another WG meeting (at the regular 8:30 time) so see you
all then..