Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs Oct 17, 8:30 am PDT

Attendees:  Ruth, Paul, Hongchan, Raymond

Minutes:

   - Paul reports that AudioWorklet is making progress in Firefox.
   - Chris Lilley has responded to a few issues raised on the privacy
   re-review for the spec.
   - Went over the new v1 issues that were mostly editorial that should be
   done for v1.
   - No new issues for v2.

See you all next week, same bat-time and bat-channel.