Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs 14 March 2019 11:30 EDT (UTC-4)

Meeting notes:

   - Project board issues addressed; appropriate work in progress for the
   issues
   - The F2F and CG meeting will at Microsoft Redmond, thanks to Scott.
   Final location to be determined, but it will be on the main campus.
   - Next week, Europe goes to daylight time, so our meetings will resume
   at the regular time.
   - Next meeting is Apr 4, and is a CG meeting.