Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs 30 May 2019 11:30 EDT (UTC-5)

Minutes from the meeting:

   - Went over the V1 project board and decided what to do for most issues
   (small typos/editorial) except:
      - startInChannel range
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1884> which needs
      some kind of decision
      - Convolver acquires buffer
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1862>
   - Discussed whether or not to add <wpt> tags in the spec.  By default,
   they don't s how up in the rendered spec, so we can choose to add this
   whenever.  It should not hold up publication.

Please review any items that have been assigned to you.

Next meeting on Jun 6 is a community group meeting.  And we've decided that
the CG meeting is the first Thursday of each month to make it easier to
remember.