Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs 23 May 2019 11:30 EDT (UTC-5)

Brief minutes of the meeting;

   - Firefox's AudioWorklet is progressing. Karl is working on it again.
   - Went over most of the new issues that were filed from proofreading the
   spec. (For some reason, we missed a few issues on the project board, but
   they're basically typos or inconsistencies that aren't controversial.)
   - Discussed copyToChannel
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1884> in some detail,
   with Hongchan to take a closer look.
   - Discussed Convolver setter acquiring the buffer
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1862> a bit, but no
   conclusion.
   - Paul will miss most of the next meetings, but will try to finish off
   the few issues that he needs to review or file PRs for.
   - Goal is to have all the issues related to typos landed by next week so
   we can ask Chris to start the process to publish the spec for candidate
   recommendation/recommendation.

The next meeting will be the CG meeting, as usual.

See you all next time!