Meeting notes Apr 25

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 09:44:36 -0700
To: "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>
Short meeting today.  A quick summary:

   - Decided to move decodeAudioData and SharedArrayBuffer
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1850>  to v.next;
   nothing we can really do ourselves for v1.
   - Still waiting on cancelAndHoldAtTime
   <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1791> feedback.
   - TPAC schedule finalized <https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/schedule.html>.
   Community group meeting has no conferencing equipment.  We'll have to
   arrange something for remote participants.
   - Two PRs need to be landed, hopefully by next meeting.  Those are the
   last PRs needed for recommendation.

Note that next week's meeting is our monthly community group meeting.

See you all next week!