Re: Updating TR version?

Because this is a Candidate Rec, there are some procedures for updating it.

https://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions?profile=CR&cr=substantive

I will help with making the transition request, but as we will be out of
charter (and also because thre is a holiday period publishing
moratorium) the publication won't happen until the new year.

Meanwhile, for the transition request, it will help if there is an
up-to-date list of changes since the 18 September 2018 CR.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus