Re: No call this week

Stéphane,

You can just show up. For now, as you say, it's probably rather boring,
we're finishing up up V1 stuff. I don't think you're missing anything
really.

We're going to set up details for the community group soon with Matthew, it
hasn't happened yet, but we're chatting later today about all the logistics
etc. This is where we'll do all the future things.

Thanks,
Paul.