Re: Dev meetup / webaudio demos from working group membres at next TPAC ni Lyon ?

Hi Michel!

Yes. I did the demo with Chris Wilson last year. I can bring Omnitone demo
and a MIDI controller hooked up with Europa synth. Perhaps Chris' HipHop DJ
demo on a tablet too. :)
But do we have date/time yet?

-Hongchan

--