Re: [Agenda] WG Telecon Thurs 30 Aug 2018 12:00 EDT (UTC-4)

Quick summary of the teleconf, inline below
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:48 PM Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com> wrote:

> Please find an updated agenda for our call tomorrow, 2018/08/30.
>

> Join the call at
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/google.com/hongchan-rtoy?hceid=cnRveUBnb29nbGUuY29t.5mau7u77r40muodo0bgbqfl41c
>

>    1. CR progress (ChrisL)
>    2. Autoplay policy
>
> No additional news from Firefox.  Data still being gathered.

>    1.
>    2. New issues:
>    https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+no:milestone
>
> Itemized the issues without milestones.

>    1.
>    2. Old issues:
>    https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+milestone:"Web+Audio+V1"
>    <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+milestone:%22Web+Audio+V1%22>
>
> Clarified some of the issues, at least on what to do.  Clarifications done
in the issues themselves.

We also decided for the Great Issue 1471 on GC, that we should try to write
a PR where all nodes produce a single channel of silence when "nothing" is
connected (after tail processing).  Makes some nodes somewhat odd, but
except for when they're connected to an AudioWorkletNode, you can't really
tell.  Issues 1453, 1481 and 1593 are related to this.