Re: implementation-report.html?

On 17-Aug-18 01:12, Raymond Toy wrote:
> Do we need to keep implementation-report.html up-to-date? It was last
> changed in 2016.
>
> If we do need this, I guess it should also be part of gh-pages branch....

Ah, that would explain why
https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/implementation-report.html
doesn't work (404)

>   Could we also not just point to https://wpt.fyi/results/webaudio so
> we don't have to maintain the report manually?

Maybe, they kind of do different things. The static report is more of a
human-readable summary. It can point off to detailed test results if
those are available somewhere else.

I'm not understanding why on wpt.fyi the number of tests is different
for each browser, for example.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus