Re: [Agenda] WG Telcon Thurs 19 July 2018 12.00 EDT (UTC-4)

Only Paul and I were on the call today.  We went over the agenda items;
nothing really new.  Just need to set the milestones for the new issues.
The old issues are being handled, and there are no PRs currently.

However, it seems many people will be away on vacation over the next few
weeks, so the next teleconf will be on Aug 16.

Enjoy the break and see you all on the 16th!