Re: Status of bikeshed

I've updated Travis CI so that it will at least tell you if there are new
errors.  This is kind of fragile because I had to check in the current list
of errors.  CI will just run bikeshed and compare the errors from that with
the expected list.  If there are no differences, you're good to go.

Have not yet integrated construction of the actual html file
automatically.  I think that will take some time to do.