Re: Status of bikeshed

The bikeshed version has been committed. (See
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/1514)

Travis CI is basically ineffective now because there are errors with the
current spec (some due to bokeshed).

So you'll have to check manually to make sure an PRs work.  This also means
you need a copy of bikeshed locally (probably).  See
https://tabatkins.github.io/bikeshed/ for details on how to use bikeshed.

We will want to set up travis ci to generate the html version
automatically.  Hopefully soon.

And finally, many thanks to Tab Atkins who volunteered to do the conversion
for us and did practically the entire spec by himself.  I just cleaned up a
few issues that would have been difficult for someone unfamiliar with the
spec to know about.  Any problems with this version are all due to me.