Re: F2F

On 2/26/2018 6:31 AM, Matthew Paradis wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> Its looking like the only date that we can all be together in Boston
> is Mon 26^th & Tues 27^th March. Just waiting on a response from Jerry.
>
> Chris L please could you confirm once you have booked us a room and we
> can all start to book travel.

Confirming rooms are booked. Unfortunately they will be two different
rooms on the two days, Tuesday 27 was quite heavily booked. I will send
directions to the two rooms.

We are on our own for lunch and coffee, I don't have a catering budget.
There are local places we can go.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus