RE: F2F

Regrettably, it will take me a few days to settle this here.  I believe the meeting dates are reasonable, and suggest you proceed with them if they work for the rest of you.

Jerry

From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:22 AM
To: public-audio@w3.org
Subject: Re: F2F

On 2/28/2018 12:57 PM, Matthew Paradis wrote:
Unlikely I think as so far it’s the only date that everyone can make.

Jerry – please can you fill in the poll?

I won’t be booking travel until I get a confirmation that Chris L has been able to book us a venue.  Hopefully we can get that confirmation on tomorrows call.
I'm on travel, so won't be on the call (or able to confirm) until Friday when I get back, or possibly Monday.

Best

Matt

--
Matthew Paradis