Re: [Agenda] WG Telcon Thurs 16 Nov 2017 12.00 EDT (UTC-4)

I have to offer my regrets, I'm off work after a few days or rather intense
travel and conferences.

I'll be back next week on a normal schedule.

Sorry for the late notice, I just remembered because my phone showed a
notification.

Paul.

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017, Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com> wrote:
> Hi Group,
> Thanks to all who attended TPAC; we got a lot done.
> I think we need at least a wrap-up on the small number of leftover issues
from TPAC.  Let's do this at https://appear.in/audiowg on Thursday,
November 16 at 12 noon EST.
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+no%3Amilestone
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Web+Audio+V1%22
> Note that we have PRs ready to be merged for all the open issues that
have clear fixes. Reviewers, please review.... thank you!