Re: First chrome wpt test added

Thanks Raymond.

It looks like Firefox does not pass some assertions, I'll try to have a
look.

Tests from Mozilla are still in our repo [0], and will be merged in the
next few days (not sure when). They cover AnalyserNode, mostly.
Additionally, your tests should be merged into our repo, and should start
running (and I should fix Firefox so they fully pass, but I don't see
myself having enough time right now).

Additionally, I'm mentoring students from a french university to convert
more Mozilla tests, and I'm planning to convert some more myself.

Paul.

[0]:
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/tip/testing/web-platform/tests/webaudio/the-audio-api/the-analysernode-interface