Re: PR Preview now working on webaudio/web-audio-api

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com> wrote:

> I noticed that that suddenly appeared. Is that just an artifact of using
> the official respec?
>
> I had set it up a while back, but it would not work because we were using
an pinned version of ReSpec. This tool and the companion web services need
the W3C-hosted version. Once you did all the work to use the W3C-hosted
version, the web service stopped erroring out, and everything started
working.

> I think that's pretty cool, because getting previews was always difficult.
> Now it's automatic!
>
> But what version is displayed?  The initial commit?  The latest?

It's unclear. It looks like it's gh-pages + your patches, but I don't know
what it does in case the auto-merge fails.

Paul.