Re: Limiter on audio output?

It can also be the automatic gain adjustment or the echo cancellation. You
must pass some constraint when you use getMediaDevices. Here are the
constraints I use with my guitar amp simulator:

    // MANDATORY : set echoCancellation to false, otherwise
    // Automatic Gain Control is enabled and the signal
    // level auto adjusted, affecting badly the guitar input
    // signal and adding latency
    var constraints = {
        audio: {
            mandatory: {echoCancellation: false}
        }
    };
    navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia(constraints)
            .then(function (stream) {
                window.stream = stream; // make stream available to console
                // Refresh button list in case labels have become available
                return navigator.mediaDevices.enumerateDevices();
            })
            .then(gotDevices)
            .then(gotStream);
    //.catch(errorCallback);