Re: review of contiguous IDL

Hi Ray,

You probably already explained this, but all of the autogenerated #widl-xxx
anchors for attributes and methods are now in the form #dom-xxx. These are
not caught as ReSpec errors. They amount to many (perhaps 100%?) of the
now-broken internal links in the document.

Do we need there another V1 blocker issue to go back and fix these?

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC

49R Day Street