Re: Call today?

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray,
>
> Apart from non-linkified types (which I think you want us to ignore) I
> didn't see anything besides whitespacey format differences when comparing
> the old and new.
>
> Any particular thing to pay special attention to?

Thanks for taking a look!  That was pretty much it.

I think what I'm going to do now is to merge all of my little branches into
this one. I'll occasionally add a rawgit link if anyone wants to look.

When all is converted, I'll ask for a final review where people can compare
the contiguous idl version with the old version.