Re: Call today?

In the meantime, can I ask for people to take a look at
http://rawgit.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/0b2377b/index.html#BaseAudioContext
.

This is the first cut at converting our spec to contiguous idl.  Don't look
at the actual changes to the file.  It's probably best to compare this
preview to the current version.

This only updates BaseAudioContext and nothing else.  Many things won't be
linkified correctly because not everything is converted.

My plan: Have everyone take a look at BaseAudioContext.  Fix up any
issues.  Then convert everything without reviewing each step.  When all is
converted, make a git tag for the old respec version that is the basis.
Ask for a final review with people reviewing each node to see that things
look right. Fix whatever people find.

Land it. And then go back and fix up whatever mistakes we find later.