RE: [Agenda] WG Telcon Thurs 13 July 2017 12.00 EDT (UTC-4)

I am not able to join the call today.  I have one action: To submit a PR for https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1089 on normalizing channel order.  I worked on this yesterday, and will submit a PR for it today.

Jerry

From: Joe Berkovitz [mailto:joe@noteflight.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:09 AM
To: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Agenda] WG Telcon Thurs 13 July 2017 12.00 EDT (UTC-4)

Thanks Matt, that sounds like a good plan. (Still sending regrets.)

.            .       .    .  . ...Joe

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC

49R Day Street
Somerville MA 02144
USA

"Bring music to life"
www.noteflight.com<http://www.noteflight.com>

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:14 AM, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk<mailto:matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>> wrote:
Dear Group,

On the last call we agreed that we would have a short weekly call while we are resolving the last few issues before CR.

Joe cannot make this session and unfortunately I am on a team away day so am likely to be travelling.

If people would like to join the call to chat to others about issues they are working on then please go ahead, otherwise the next call will be in a weeks time on the 20th July.

Best

Matt

--
Matthew Paradis