From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 21:55
To: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Cc: Hongchan Choi <hongchan@google.com>, Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ABSN reversed playback behavior

At this point, based on the survey of what actual samplers do, I feel like the expected behavior should be as you and Hongchan have argued: that the loop "traps" reversed playback.

I amended the current PR to reflect this last week, so you should now see the wrapping behavior that you expect (and I won't continue arguing that it should be otherwise!)

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC

49R Day Street