No call today

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:54:13 -0800
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

As things turned out neither Matt nor I were able to do the call this week;
however we both messed up in terms of communicating that the call was
definitely not happening.

We apologize for the radio silence; we'll send out definite notice for the
next call.

I suggest in the meantime we reserve Thursday March 2, which would be the
next date in our schedule, and keep on working the issues over the email
list.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder