Re: DynamicsCompressor algorithm (#10)

I'm currently finishing up refactoring the `PeriodicWave` ctor, because
it's defined backwards (ctor in terms of the factory methods, it should be
the opposite), and I'm starting on the compressor later today.

I've also send a couple PRs this morning, some bigger than others, probably
not too hard to review.

Cheers,
Paul.