Status of 'maplike' changes

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:04:30 -0500
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>, Hongchan Choi <hongchan@google.com>
Hi Hongchan,

What is the present status of the work to produce a PR with the agreed
final changes to AudioWorklet? I believe these boil down to:

- maplike `parameters` exposed on AWN instead of AudioParam properties
grafted directly onto instance
- sendData/ondata event
- further reworking of examples to match the above (removing postMessage,
wrapping `node.parameters.foo` in a `get foo()` accessor on the AWN)

Some of this was waiting on a conversation with Elliott, but if that has
not happened, I think it would be reasonable to proceed with the plan of
record.

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC