Proposal for Telcon Thursday 10 November 2016

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 18:15:13 -0400
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
It was difficult to do very much in today's call because many of the
questions would require buy-in from more than one spec editor and Paul was
not able to join. So we limited ourselves to walking through some of the
existing issues (mostly AudioWorklet related) and clarifying things for
ourselves. Jerry Smith, Ray and Hongchan were on the call. Some additional
notations were made on issues #475, #988 and #990 to reflect the discussion.

Can we please schedule another call for 10 November at 12 noon Boston time,
i.e. one week from the call that took place today? In particular I want to
make sure that both spec editors are available.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC