Re: "maplike" changes

Hello Joe,

This is an ah-ha moment for me:

> There was a secondary issue driving the maplikes, which was the inability
to override parameter or property getter methods in custom AWN subclasses
(since these are attached to AWN instances, not to any particular class).

Perhaps this is discussed at TPAC, because I honestly could not understand
how this map-like business has begun. With that said, can you provide an
example of the use case for me? I am not completely sure what this is
trying to achieve.

Also sendData() - ondata looks good to me as well. There is an implicit
association between the AWN/AWP pair, and we don't need to create an event
listener for this. I am wondering if we have other precedences of this
pattern else where in the web platform.

Best,
Hongchan