Audio WG charter - responses needed!

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:55:22 -0400
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Audio WG members,

As you probably know, the Audio WG is in the process of rechartering.
The proposed charter is at
https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/charter/audio-2016.html

Please don't assume that rechartering is automatic. We need the support
of 5% of the W3C Membership (or more) which currently means *19*

So, thanks to
* Nice Sophia Antipolis University
* Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique
* INSTITUT TELECOM
* Google, Inc.
* British Broadcasting Corporation
* Cisco Systems
for their support.

The deadline for responses is  2016-10-31. Please encourage your
Advisory Committee (AC) Representative to respond; the form for them to
do so is at
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/audio-2016/
and takes just a minute to fill in.

If you already know your organization will need more time, please let me
know now. If you don't know who your AC Rep is, I can put you in touch.

Olivier, your suggestion to send more details on current implementation
status, uptake, and "why we took so long" is a good one; I am drafting a
mail to be sent to the AC which will both answer those questions and
serve as a timely reminder.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus