Re: Node lifetime question

Sorry, I meant to remove amp from reachability. Updated example:

  var mod = new OscillatorNode(...); // modulation source
  var sig = new OscillatorNode(...);  // signal source
  sig.connect(amp);
  var amp = new GainNode();
  mod.connect(amp.gain);
  amp.connect(ctx.destination);
  mod.start();
  sig.start();
  sig.stop(ctx.currentTime + 1);
  sig = null;  // note: mod is still playing, and is also retained by a JS
reference
  amp = null;

Joe Berkovitz
President