Re: Node lifetime question

But in that case, A and B both have "playing" references as per the
Lifetime section of the spec, so JS references are irrelevant.

So here is an improved and hopefully more troubling statement of the
question:

Let's say that osc A is modulating the frequency of osc B, but that B
reached its stop time (and A has no stop time). Would we keep B alive
anyway, because retained node A is modulating it, in spite of the fact that
B can only produce silence?

Example:
  var oscA = new OscillatorNode(...);
  var oscB = new OscillatorNode(...);