Re: Diagram tools?

Ray and I spent some time to find the right tool for our purpose, but it
is surprisingly hard to find a trust-worthy open-source SVG editor on the
web.
I also prefer to have SVG rather than rasterized bitmaps for the diagram.

If we can find one, SVG can be easily exported from OmniGraffle and then we
can get away from it.