Re: Diagram tools?

I think the tool should have the following characteristics:

- freely available
- compatible over time so that the diagrams can be reworked in the future

Optionally (and I don't feel strongly about those):
- portable across platforms
- free software

It would be nice to have a web-based tool to do that, but I don't know any.

For now, OmniGraffles, in its free version, works for us, I think (but I'm
not too sure).

Paul.