Re: Review Required Audio Worklet

interface AudioWorklet : Worklet
 {
    Promise<void> import (DOMString moduleUrl);
};

I’ve not followed the exchanges in details, but will the AudioWorklet be able to be loaded with dynamically created code (that is typically based on a asm.js or WebAssembly module) ?

Our typical use case is using the Faust DSL language to create JS AudioNodes containing the DSP itself as optimized asm.js  (and WebAssembly soon), and explained here :

http://faust.grame.fr/news/2016/04/07/faust-and-webaudio-dynamic-api.html

Thanks.

Stéphane Letz