Re: WebAudio and webassembly ?

Well I’ve just tested our Faust ==> WebAudio chain by replacing the Faust compile asm.js module by the WebAssembly one (compiled using binaryen asm2wasm and wasm-as for now) and it works already.

Next steps : developing a direct Faust ==> WebAssembly backend and recompiling « libfaust » in WebAssembly using emcripten or vanilla LLVM + WebAssembly backend...

Stephane Letz